Countertop wine coolers are becoming increasingly popular as they provide a convenient and inexpensive way to keep various beverages chilled and available at any time. They are also a very convenient way to add a wine cellar to your home without a lot of planning or construction.
A countertop wine cooler can hold anywhere from three to fifteen bottles of wine and allow you to have cold beverages ready at the touch of a button. They are the perfect complement to a wine bar or added addition to a kitchen. If you’re looking for an affordable option that won’t break the bank, check out our top five picks below!
Our TOP pick
- 1 Our TOP pick
- 2 🥇[Top 5] Best Countertop Wine Coolers 2021 – Reviews By PublichouseFTL
- 2.1 1. Wine Enthusiast 6-Bottle Countertop Wine Coolers
- 2.2 2. NutriChef PKCWC12 – 12 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- 2.3 3. Nutrichef 15 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- 2.4 4. NutriChef PKCWCDS185 – 18 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 3 Somethings about countertop wine coolers
- 3.1 What is a countertop wine coolers?
- 3.2 Countertop wine coolers different with another wine cooler
- 3.3 How to choose the best countertop wine coolers?
- 4 FAQS
- 5 Conclusion
- Wine Enthusiast 6-Bottle Countertop Wine Coolers
- NutriChef PKCWC12 – 12 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- Nutrichef 15 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
🥇[Top 5] Best Countertop Wine Coolers 2021 – Reviews By PublichouseFTL
1. Wine Enthusiast 6-Bottle Countertop Wine Coolers
- Small Collection Storage: This countertop wine cooler is designed to accommodate up to 6 Bordeaux bottles, making it an ideal choice for small collections. Wine Enthusiast’s metal racks securely...
- Easy Temperature Control: With a digital touchscreen located on the front, you have complete control over the internal temperature of your wine collection. The LED display ensures that the information...
- Energy-Efficient Cooling: Our wine cooler incorporates state-of-the-art solid-state cooling technology, meeting the latest energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Energy. Enjoy the...
- Sleek and Space-Saving: This cooler offers an affordable and efficient solution with its sleek design. Measuring 9.75" x 19.88" x 14.88" and weighing just 8 lbs, this compact cooler fits perfectly in...
Wine Enthusiast 6-Bottle Countertop Wine Coolers with LED Temperature Display and Digital Controls is a part of their collection of countertop wine coolers designed to fit into the décor of today’s kitchen or bar. This compact cooler can be placed on the counter and conveniently stored on the countertop when not in use. The contemporary styling is enhanced by the metal racks that hold the bottles.
On the front of the cooler is an easy-to-use digital touchscreen that displays the temperature setting and the actual temperature of the interior. The digital controls are easy to read, and the touch controls make menu selection quick and easy.
LED temperature display always makes the information readable, and the entire unit is ENERGY STAR® compliant and rated at a 3.5-Star EnerGuide rating. Cooling is provided by Thermoelectric Technology, a more energy-efficient alternative to a compressor-based cooling system. This will save you money and reduce the impact on the environment from electricity consumption while still providing you with consistently cool, fresh wine.
Things We Liked:
- Offers a large space with a compact design.
- Has a sleek, modern, and elegant design that blends in with any kitchen/bar.
- Amazingly quiet operation and looks beautiful in any setting.
- Has a large capacity that can accommodate 6 Bordeaux bottles.
- A simple touch screen to control the temperature.
What Customers Have To Say
It’s not bad! It has been about one month since he started using it. He like this cooler very much. It works really well. Airtight keeps wine at a consistently ideal temperature. Quietness is its own reward. He really enjoys the look of this wine cooler! A see-through facade and interior lighting add a nice decorative touch. Definitely recommend it!
2. NutriChef PKCWC12 – 12 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: With its 12 bottle storage capacity, this wine cooler unit is perfect for chilling and storing 12 bottles of red or white wine. Equipped with an accurate precision compressor...
- COMPACT & DECORATIVE DESIGN: With its reinforced glass door and airtight seal, this 12 bottle electric beverage refrigerator gives you a compact and modern design perfect for your living room, home...
- PERFECT IDEAL TEMPERATURE : Control the exact temperature of your electric wine cabinet for the short and long term in a consistent, stable temp environment with an adjustable digital touch-button...
- ULTRA QUIET OPERATION: Equipped with an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the right temperature without making a noise
The NutriChef 12 Bottle Wine Cooler is a modern wine fridge that offers 12 bottles of wine storage. The precision cooling system has adjustable temperature control, integrated LED lights, and a built-in circulation fan and ventilation grill. This compact wine cooler has a modern design ideal for small spaces. Equipped with an advanced cooling system, this freestanding wine cooler will keep your wine at the perfect temperature without making a sound.
Things We Liked:
- Compact, sleek design for countertop or freestanding placement.
- Temperature is adjustable for optimal beverage storage.
- 12-bottle capacity.
- Adjustable temperature control.
What Customers Have To Say
As advertised, it holds twelve bottles. Quietly running and stylish, it’s an ideal choice for any home or office It’s already there. His favorite part is when they show you standing four empty wine bottles up straight without any liquid inside them. It’s great! And he highly recommends this product.
3. Nutrichef 15 Bottle Countertop Wine Refrigerator
- 15 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The wine coolers freestanding countertop wine fridge includes contoured, polished chrome 4 wine racks & 1 bottom standing rack to safely hold 15 bottles of wine for secure chilling...
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: Nutrichef wine cooler small wine refrigerator features a built-in compressor cooling technology w/ adjustable temperature setting of 41-64° degrees Fahrenheit (5 - 18°C) so...
- CHILD SAFETY AUTO-LOCK: This wine refrigerator small wine cooler is equipped w/ a control panel lock feature which will lock itself automatically 20 seconds after the last time a button is pressed to...
- DIGITAL SOFT-TOUCH CONTROL: Equipped w/ a digital soft-touch button control panel so you can easily adjust the unit (°C/°F), temperature, and Interior LED light illumination. Located at the door so...
Equipped with a digital soft-touch control panel, adjustable temperature settings, and an interior LED light, this freestanding countertop wine refrigerator provides all the features you need to experience easy wine storage and chilling. The unit also includes contoured, polished chrome wine racks and a bottom standing rack to hold 15 bottles safely. An auto-lock feature keeps the temperature level set after you press a button, so you’ll always know what’s at the perfect temperature inside your wine fridge. The door of this wine cooler features a stainless steel frame and handle, and its extra-quiet operation ensures there’s no noise to distract you from enjoying your wine.
Things We Liked:
- The advanced cooling system is designed to keep your beverages at the perfect serving temperature.
- This wine refrigerator has a stainless steel exterior and a glass door.
- This countertop wine refrigerator is designed to hold 15 bottles of wine.
What Customers Have To Say
She replaced an older wine cooler with this one. It was easy to install, works great, and maintains the temperature at a constant 54°F (12°C)! It was the perfect answer to the question.
4. NutriChef PKCWCDS185 – 18 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 18-BOTTLE CAPACITY: With its 50.9L storage, the NutriChef Wine Cooler unit is perfect for chilling and storing up to 18 bottles of red or white wine. Equipped w/ a compressor fan cooling technology...
- BUILT-IN CIRCULATION FAN: This countertop wine fridge comes with a built-in circulation fan and ventilation grill, so you can be sure that your wines stay safe for years to come. Features a simple...
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: The small wine cooler features adjustable temperature control from 41-64° Fahrenheit with °C and °F selectable units. Adjust the compact wine cooler temp to your liking to...
- TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS: The small wine refrigerator allows you to customize the temp & create an ideal climate for your wines. Comes w/ digital touch button control panel w/ blue temperature display....
The NutriChef 18 Bottle Compact Wine Cooler is the ideal solution for those looking for a compact wine cooler to fit in a small, tight space. Store your favorite red wines and whites with ease and comfort. This wine cooler includes a 50.9L capacity, built to be compact, perfect for most wine enthusiasts. The NutriChef Compact Wine Cooler has a freestanding design, perfect for placement on a table, countertop, or floor. The top section of the compact wine refrigerator features six chrome-finished metal wine racks, which are designed to hold both standing and laying down bottles. Each rack holds up to 3 bottles, for 18 bottles. The bottom shelf is spacious and can hold an additional six bottles. The compact wine cooler also includes a built-in ventilation and circulation fan, so you can be sure that your wine bottles stay safe for years to come. This wine cooler also features adjustable temperature control, so you can be sure to keep your red and white wines stored in the ideal climate range in your home.
Things We Liked:
- Sleek, modern design: This compact wine cooler is sure to look great in any home.
- Conveniently compact: You can easily place it anywhere you want.
- Adjustable temperature settings: You can enjoy your red wines at their ideal temperature.
What Customers Have To Say
It’s a beautiful compact wine refrigerator. It’s easy to set up and it works without any issues. It’s a replacement for what he knew was an inexpensively-made piece of equipment. he has been satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to others.
5. WIE 18 Bottle Compression Countertop Wine Coolers Refrigerator
- 【Compression Refrigeration 41°- 64°F(5°C- 18°C) & Digital Touch Display】WIE 18 Bottles Wine Cooler Refrigerator - Your best wine store helper. As a wine lover, you must know how important is...
- 【Powerful Compressor Fast Cooling System & Quieter】WIE wine cellar operated by compressor, which is able to adapt to varying room temperatures and extra heat loads, work more efficient and...
- 【Stable Performance & Long Life &18-Bottle Capacity】Due to its powerful compressor cooling, so you can be sure that your wines stay safe for years to come. Our freestanding wine refrigerator could...
- 【Customized Design with Removable Shelves】You are no longer limited in the size and shapes of the bottles you can store. With this wine cooler, You can either store your opened bottles vertically,...
WIE 18 Bottle Wine Bottle Refrigerator comes with many Customized Design, Powerful Compressor, Fast Cooling System & Quieter. It is keeping a stable temp and humidity, 41°- 64°F(5°C- 18°C) specially designed to fit standard-size bottles of wine. It’s an intelligent device that keeps the temperature in perfect conditions to maintain the quality and improve the wine’s enjoyment. This wine cooler is made of high-quality materials, solid and durable enough for long-time use.
Things We Liked:
- Compression refrigeration technology dramatically increases the cooling capacity to keep better a stable temperature and humidity, 41°- 64°F(5°C- 18°C)
- Digital touch display, easy to operate and convenient to control.
- Powerful and quieter compressor, fast cooling system.
- The quality of this unit is guaranteed in a 5-year full warranty.
What Customers Have To Say
It’s an excellent choice for a wine cooler. With its sleek design and mirrored interior, it looks quite stylish and elegant. It has touch-sensitive controls for controlling its functions such as switching off the lights, changing the temperature, and setting the degree between Fahrenheit and Celcius. In addition, it is also quite lightweight and can be placed on any flat surface such as a kitchen countertop or dining room table.
Somethings about countertop wine coolers
What is a countertop wine coolers?
A countertop wine coolers may look similar to a freestanding refrigerator, but it’s important to understand that they are quite different. Countertop wine coolers, also known as under-counter wine fridges or wine cellars, are smaller refrigerators that sit on top of your kitchen cabinets and can store up to six bottles of your wine collection inside their temperature-controlled compartment! These units enable you to easily store and access any one of your favorite beverages without having to open any doors or drawers, so they’re great for people who prefer convenience.
Countertop wine coolers different with another wine cooler
A countertop wine coolers should not be confused with a wine refrigerator. These accessories are designed for collectors of bottles to store their favorite wine bottles. Wine cellars and wine refrigerators use a temperature-controlled environment to store wine bottles. This allows the wine to develop better flavor profiles and improve taste experiences. These types of wine storage accessories help wine enthusiasts keep their collections organized. Since a countertop wine coolers is designed for single bottles, it doesn’t require much room. While its lack of size makes it portable, it helps keep the wine at the ideal temperature. When wine is stored at the perfect temperature, it ages faster and helps develop the best flavor profiles!
How to choose the best countertop wine coolers?
If you’re thinking of storing six wine bottles, use this kitchen organizer size chart to find the perfect size for your kitchen storage needs. Something about this size would be great if you needed something convenient and functional but didn’t want it taking up too much space. It’s a good idea to get a large enough unit if you’ll be storing 12 wine bottles or more inside since the extra room might come in handy for other items like cookbooks or small appliances! How often will you be using your wine rack? Are you planning on using it every day, or will it just sit there collecting dust? These factors will help determine how big a storage unit is ideal for you!
If you don’t have a lot to spend, it might be in your best interest to go with manual controls rather than automatic ones. Automatic may be a little more expensive, but if you’re going to use it often or have an idea of what type of wine you’re going to put into it, then they tend to pay for themselves in the long run. On the other hand, the manual takes a little more effort and fine-tuning from you, which means that if you input the wrong information that’s not compatible with your machine, then there may be issues with flavor or consistency. Similarly, automatic will help save time when using it because all you’ll need to worry about is dropping in the bottle and pressing start. Reviews are also important no matter what kind of appliance or device you’re buying because while one person may love the way something works for them, someone else might end up being severely disappointed by another brand entirely.
Most models come with their built-in power source, but those that aren’t battery-powered might need additional wiring and outlets. If your model draws its power from an external source, be sure to check whether or not it will have enough of them! Many laundry machines are not protected against surges, so ensure your electrical system can handle this in advance!
Warranties may differ based on the type of product. Most manufacturers offer lifetime warranties, but some companies extend to 3-10 years. You must read the warranty requirements thoroughly when a potential purchase is agreed upon. Make sure you look for terms like “normal wear and tear,” which is common in many warranties and indicates that the manufacturer will not cover any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of the product.
It might be a good idea to look at the material used to construct the product. One of the safest options is stainless steel, which reacts with food or beverages. However, glass is cheaper and easier to break, so it’s a trade-off between safety and convenience. Wood may let you down in more ways than one; it isn’t uncommon for wood products to rot over time due to the cheap construction methods.
Countertop wine coolers tend to consume far more energy than traditional wine cellars. Therefore, if you’re shopping for an energy-efficient one, it’s a brilliant idea to look at the energy-use ratings.
Noise levels are important to look into, especially when you have other family members living with you, such as having babies or children. While it’s not a concern during peaceful times, the loud pitches and how long they last can still affect others in your household. It’s always good to know what kind of noise levels will be produced by your new purchase. Like how some countertops produce no sound at all, which is excellent for those staying near others who may be sleeping or trying to think while using another source of noise elsewhere, for example.
Moving home is stressful, so adding to the process by transporting heavy items themselves must be an absolute nightmare. Installing your counter unit will cost you a pretty penny, but purchasing a pre-loved model is much more affordable – and as luck would have it, we’ve got some high-quality refurbished ones in stock now!
There are many designs out there, ranging from the sleek modern lines that you might recognize from a state-of-the-art sports car to a rustic country-style fit for a rural dwelling. Choose whichever style suits your home decor best, or combine several types in one kitchen if you want!
The last factor to consider here is the price. It’s not a given that simply because an item is designed to suit your task, it will be what you need at an affordable price point. So shop around until you find the best model for your needs, both quality and price. Countertops are built to keep bottles and wines cool – so expect to pay between $100 and $900+. Higher-end models tend to incorporate top-grade materials such as stainless steel and glass to increase their longevity. It also means that replacing them can be pricey, so remember when it comes time to buy a new one just because it couldn’t stand up to daily use, there may be cheaper options out there that will offer better value for money over the long haul!
How Much Is a Countertop Wine Coolers?
A countertop wine coolers costs $100-$900, depending on its size and options. Smaller models are usually less expensive, but they may not have all the bells and whistles on larger units. Larger models tend to be priced higher because they offer more storage space and better insulation. Still, then again, it all depends on how big of an option you want.
Are Wine Coolers Worth the Cost?
Wine coolers are costly, but they provide many benefits over other refrigeration systems. Most people don’t realize how much heat their appliances generate until they regularly use them. Installing a wine cooler will conserve energy while keeping your drinks cold for much longer than you can imagine and reduce a significant percentage of energy usage, which may go to waste in the long run. In addition, these devices allow you to store large quantities of wine without having to worry about spoiling it due to temperature fluctuations. They also help with essential storage or any other type of business that may require product protection due to these fluctuations. Finally, they come in handy when entertaining guests who prefer chilled wines instead of warm ones because they allow this process and service easy and practical.
Built-In or Free-Standing Compact Wine Refrigerator?
You can purchase wine coolers in two distinct styles: freestanding or built-in. Freestanding coolers are free of any permanent attachment to the home’s walls or floors and generally sit directly on the floor. Built-ins are connected to kitchen cabinets below or sometimes into an existing wall. They’re typically sold as part of a larger wine cooling package that includes custom installation fees. Both freestanding and built-in wine coolers have their benefits and drawbacks. Still, both types similarly keep wine bottles within the desired temperature range to ensure optimal quality and flavor preservation. Built-ins often cost more initially since they require a professional installation service via a local contractor. Still, many people feel this is worth it because these units eliminate much of the work involved in installing the unit on their own—vital for homes with plaster walls rather than unfinished interior surfaces such as drywall.
Why select a compact wine cooler?
If you live in an apartment, space may be limited. This is where mini-refrigerators come in clutch! They don’t take up as much room when they’re sitting out on your counters or a table. But it’s important to have enough space for ice cubes and things that might explode inside of your refrigerator, like soda pop (for emergencies). We’ve found some cool feature options that we want to share with you. These refrigerators come with adjustable shelves, so you can customize them however you like. Perhaps you want them to look clean and organized – or maybe you’re looking for a place to put all your beer bottles! You choose the look, and these wine coolers will coordinate accordingly. Also included are LED lighting features, so it’s easier to find what you need during parties. Some models even have ice makers built right into them! This means more ice cubes than ever before for all of your entertaining needs any time of day!
Searching for a countertop wine coolers is a personal experience. It would be best if you weren’t too concerned about the cost since some of these units are relatively inexpensive. This is not a purchase you need to overthink spending money on, but do look for extra features like temperature gauge if it isn’t included in your selection because that would make the countertop much better to use. We’ve all done it ourselves, so we know how challenging it can be to pick out a product with good reviews and affordable prices, but I am sure this list will help narrow down those choices in no time!